Thursday, October 8, 2009

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Buffy the Vampire Slayer is one of television's best series of all time.  The Sunnydale High School is actually Torrance High School, which has been used for countless productions, but most famous for standing in as West Beverly High for 90210.

 
 
 
 


Just down the street is Buffy's house.  The interiors and exteriors of the house were used for the first season, however all the remaining season's interiors were shot in the studio.

 


I call this Buffy Park, and it should be familiar to fans.  This was used in several episodes and was located on the Warner Bros. backlot.  These shots are from 2003, sadly this area has been taken down and renovated.

 



Here are a few Buffy alums I was fortunate enough to see...


... and meet... DB Woodside, Seth Green, and Eliza Dushku.



 
 

1 comment:

  1. I have some great shots of the interior of the school, notably the window where Angel kills Ms Callendar. I've taken myself on similar tours around California and my favorite spot is the Six Feet Under house!

    ReplyDelete