Friday, July 30, 2010

Looker (1981)

UPDATE: Check out the all new locations page for Looker at Set-Jetter.com




An 80's cable favorite, Looker is a movie a bit ahead of its time.  Directed by Michael Crichton and starring Susan Dey and Albert Finney, I can't get enough of this classic!

First off, an easy location is the fountain off of Los Feliz Boulevard seen in many movies, such as A Nightmare on Elm Street Part 4.




The building where the second model "falls" out of is right off Wilshire...








Special thanks to Chas for the heads up on this location, Digital Matrix!  I can't tell you how excited I was to be there... and no, I didn't get measured while I was there.














Also, here is actress Tawny Moyer who plays a housewife in one of the commercials.  I met her at a couple of Halloween conventions, great gal.


No comments:

Post a Comment