Saturday, April 12, 2014

Cool As Ice (1991)



Cool As Ice?  Why?  Why not?   I actually think I owned this on laser disc back in the day, but thanks to filming.90210locations.info and the fact I was driving by Glendora, I thought I'd check out some of the locales.   First up, the main street of the town where the bikes break down....



Screenshots...



The "flip off" corner...



Screenshots...




The "repair shop" house...




Screenshots....






Kathy's house....





Screenshots...










And the third lead character of the film, the mailbox....

Screenshots....



 





6 comments:

  1. Whats the address of the sugar shack?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. My wife and I lived in Glendora before moving to Omaha. Also lived in Sierra Madre which has other movie history such as Better off Dead race scenes and The cemetery of the original Halloween and the Buccaneer bar that was the bar from Halloween 3 season of the witch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow all my favorite spots, I actually live in Omaha!

      Delete
  3. I noticed the rest of your site and I then realized everything I wrote you already covered. Haha. Sorry. I also grew up in Canyon Country and went to Canyon High from Santa Clarita Diet. We use to drive to Vasquez Rocks to kill time and hike around it. Great times. Yep I have learned a lesson moving from there to Omaha. Don't buy a house with a north facing driveway.

    ReplyDelete