Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Thelma & Louise (1991)

Check out the all new page for Thelma & Louise at www.Set-Jetter.com.


 






A true classic that I still find immensely watchable, Thelma & Louise is one of my top favorite films.   I had been to one of the locations a while ago, but on a recent trip decided to track down a few more spots in the Los Angles area.




First is one of my favorite finds, Thelma's house!   The only thing that has really changed is the redbrick steps from the sidewalk.





Screenshots....






The bar is down in Long Beach....




Screenshots....



One of the first motels they stop at is up in Gorman, not too far from a Psycho location.....






Screenshots....






The Vagabond Inn motel is near downtown Los Angeles.....







Screenshots.....





And another tough one to find was Jimmy's apartment, but I found it!






Screenshots.....







My close encounter with Susan Sarandon.....


Christopher MacDonald at Slamdance that same year....




Brad Pitt staring me down at the Oscars in 2009....







6 comments:

  1. Hi! What's the street of Thelma's house??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robert do you know the exact adress of Jimmy's apartment PLEASE!?!? I am a big fan :D

    a soon as you can!!!!! Thanks a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The apartment is at 10423 Riverside Drive in Toluca Lake.

      Delete
  3. Do you happen to know where Louise's apartment is located? It was in a few scenes, but I can't find it anywhere online. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure thing, it's 10423 Riverside Drive in Toluca Lake.

    ReplyDelete