Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Slumber Party Massacre II (1987)

Check out the all new SLUMBER PARTY MASSACRE 2 page at SET-JETTER.COM



Since I covered the original Slumber Party Massacre, I thought I should check out some locations for the sequel.   Be sure to check out The Old Hocksetter Place for more Slumber Party goodness!


First up is Courtney Bates' (Crystal Bernard) house in Venice....






Screenshots....










Here is the grocery store the girls stop by on the way to the condo.....




Screenshots....




And the condos themselves.   I'm "pretty" sure this is the right set, but since they all kind of look alike, it's hard to tell, but I did my best to match up the correct entrance...









Screenshots....














4 comments:

  1. Very nice!! Any luck with part 3 locations? Also, do you happen to know the locations from the original Stepfather movie? Thanks in advance and good work as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working on the original Stepfather now, but it was shot up in Vancouver, so it will have to wait until my next visit there, but I already found some good ones for it. I will be doing Stepfather 2 and the Stepfather remake in the blog shortly. No luck on SPM3 yet.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi. what is the address to the condos in slumber part m?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the address information is on the new page found at the top of this one: http://www.set-jetter.com/ontheset/slumberpartymassacre2

      Delete