Thursday, September 1, 2011

Insidious (2010)

Check out the new INSIDIOUS page at SET-JETTER.COM













One of the most successful low-budget horror films, Insidious attempts to recreate the old haunted house story.   (Click the link Insidious: Chapter and Insidious: Chapter 3).  The first house in the film is your typical large old creepy house....







Screenshots....






In contrast, the second house is small and cute...





Screenshots....








Hunky Patrick Wilson who I saw at Sundance.....
That's him in front ;-)





And the great Lin Shaye....


11 comments:

  1. What's the address of the first house? I'd like to drive by for a look at that absolutely beautiful house...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please email me at rmpatterson70@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What other movies used this house?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the staircase in the house looked familiar. I cant remember what movie it was from.

      Delete
  4. I'm not sure, it looks a little familiar, anyone else have any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Were the real interiors of these two houses the ones used in the movie?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe both interiors were used for the houses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Scary for the owners,but excite for us that we love haunting filming locations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I. Love the house from the first movie better and the actors and actresses were great love them all

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could I have the adress of the two houses ? I'm a french fan going to L.A. next september. ^^ Thx !!
    zeshape@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete