Sunday, August 29, 2010

Dude, Where's My Car? (2000)


I kinda enjoyed this movie when it came out, but not really a favorite of mine.  Chas had asked me to help him find the houses, which I was able to locate after some careful street sign scrutinty!

Here is the boys' house....

Screenshots...

And their girlfriends' house nearby....

Screenshots...

The drive-thru... obviously not Chinese food...

Screenshots...

and then...

and then...

and then...

The boys bump into Christie Boner in Sierra Madre.... a well known location that I've visited as a site for Halloween II and III...

The first couple of shots are from 2007 and the awning is still the same as it was in the movie...

A year later, the awning has changed....

Screenshots...

I saw Ashton at Sundance last year...

And Jennifer of course is one of my favorites....

1 comment:

  1. Does anyone know where the ostrich farm scenes were shot in Sierra Madre? I've never been able to track it down.

    ReplyDelete