Saturday, September 13, 2014

The Lost World: Jurassic Park (1997)


With the highly anticipated Jurassic World on the horizon, I thought I should do my small part and post some locales used in the first sequel, The Lost World.  I almost always stay in Burbank and have strolled the street many times where the t-rex caused some havoc, but never bothered to take some pictures until this last visit.


 

 


 

 


Screenshots....


















Comparison shots.....






Just a few miles west of here is the gas station.....




Screenshots....








Comparison shot.....


The neighborhood street and house where the t-rex steps into the backyard has a lot more trees now, so I couldn't get the background houses in the shot, but you get the idea....




Screenshots.....






Comparison shot...



No comments:

Post a Comment