Saturday, April 12, 2014

Like Father, Like Son (1987)


Back when Dudley Moore was still alive and Kirk Cameron wasn't a nut, they teamed up for their own Freaky Friday which still has some amusing moments.   I always wanted to check out the funky house used in the film.  Unfortunately, I was too late as trees and foliage now obscure most of it....





Screenshots....








The school has been used in countless films including Pretty In Pink and A Nightmare on Elm Street.  On my revisit day, it had a tarp over the front for some construction, I couldn't win on this movie!






Screenshots....










The fantastic Catherine Hicks....




4 comments:

  1. You should at least leave the address or the street name like all the other location sites alot of people like to check out locations on Google Earth etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As you probably saw on the main page, many of my pages are being converted over to my new website at www.Set-Jetter.com that does include more information about the movie, addresses, etc.

      If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to let me know and I'll be happy to provide information.

      Delete
  2. Robert, please, would you know which architect designed the house for this film? I know it was also used on Beverly Hills 90210 locations. Thanks for your attention!

    ReplyDelete